Reality Based Group is seeking a Video Review/CX Scout.
The Video Review/CX Scout position plays a crucial role in ensuring our clients receive accurate and actionable feedback on their customer experience through a combination of reviewing shop footage and conducting in-person shops within your local area. Candidates should have a keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
Video Review (Remote, 80-90%):
- Review and analyze shop footage from various client locations.
- Evaluate performance against pre-defined criteria, focusing on factors like greeting, product knowledge, problem-solving skills and overall service quality.
CX Evaluations (Various Locations, 10-20%):
- Conduct in-person evaluations at local client locations within your designated area.
- Follow specific scenarios and prompts designed to assess various aspects of the customer experience.
- Document your observations and interactions via body-worn camera.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism throughout all interactions.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Work closely with the Scoring and Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely deliverables.
- Participate in training sessions and meetings to stay updated on best practices and client needs.
- 21 years of age or older.
- PC or laptop and reliable internet connection.
- Ability to travel up to 4 hours away.
- Strong analytical and observational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical standards.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1099 Contractor position.
- Great opportunity for supplemental income.
- Flexible schedule.
Reality Based Group
is an award-winning customer experience solutions provider. We work with some of the most respected as well as some of the most recognizable brands on the planet. Learn more about RBG at www.realitybasedgroup.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying