Customer Support Associate
Customer Support Associates work as an internal team to support our client-facing Customer Success Managers (CSMs) while ensuring project related tasks are completed accurately and timely in support of written or video accounts. Reports to General Managers.
- Following best practices, to resolve customer issues promptly (login help, custom report pull, location or manager update).
- As part of a team, fulfilling requirements for Customer deliverables.
- Working as a member of the accounts fulfillment team to perform weekly tasks related to all accounts, as well as Independent Contractor Oversight including scheduling and editing oversight and support.
- Client support including updating work orders when required and custom reporting.
- Monitoring, reviewing and/or participating in score changes.
- Identify service and support improvement and client needs.
- Supporting large accounts with regular location and manager updates as assigned.
- Answer client questions/issues in an accurate, professional and prompt manner.
- 100% accurate completion of weekly fulfillment/reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google or Office tools.
- Sassie or Prism experience preferred.
- SalesForce preferred.
- Willingness to participate in and contribute to the RBG culture of Continuous Improvement, Teamwork and Winning.
Salary based on experience: $35k-$43k.
Health and Wellness benefits after 30 days of employment.
15 days PTO plus 8 company holidays.
401K with 2% match.
Reality Based Group is an award-winning customer experience solutions provider. We work with some of the most respected as well as some of the most recognizable brands on the planet. Learn more about RBG at www.realitybasedgroup.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying